Online Chat

Sage Advice from a Young Shaman Priest!

Saturday, 2024-05-18, 3:44 PM
Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"  Welcome Guest
Home | My profile | RSS | Logout | Private Messages |
Welcome to Pagan Whispers: Sage Advice from a Young Shaman Priest!

Hello - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Ribbit, Fairy, bloodyvel  
Forum » Welcome to Pagan Whispers » Introductions » Hello (Introduction)
Hello
ChaosDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 12:19 PM | Message # 1
Squib
Group: Users
Hello, I am known as Chaos but I like to switch names from time to time so you may know me from spells of magic as a different user. I normally don't give out my real information due to hexs, curses, and other bad spellworkings the online folks can, or should I say stupidly, can do. So you all will have to forgive me for not giving out any real information and please take no offense of my choice.

I normally work with magick to defend from magick. This includes protective charms, words, thoughts, and the likes. Other times when I become bored or interested into a certain topic I would study and create new charms or craft some useful spells. This is not a welcome for you to ask me to create a spell for you. I also study and have a large list of useful information about symbols, monsters (mystical beings that were created over the years by stories), and the mystical world we all live in.

I really do hope that this is a real live coven because I am tired of the site spells of magic. I do not expect much but I do expect some fun out of here.

Jen88Date: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 8:50 PM | Message # 2
Seeker
Group: Support Staff
Hi chaos smile Welcome to the site smile I joined this site with my real name but I now go by ShiroTora jap for Whitetiger

RibbitDate: Monday, 2012-07-09, 7:26 AM | Message # 3
Fianna Faiil
Group: High Priest
Welcome, Chaos, It is a pleasure to have you with us. This site is not necessarily a coven per say, but as we gain members and activity, we are in the process of forming an active coven. But in the mean time feel free to chat, post in the forums, and carouse about the site freely.

Many Blessings and Light,

~Ribbit

Forum » Welcome to Pagan Whispers » Introductions » Hello (Introduction)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool
free html visitor counters
hit counter